Here you can read about some of the places we visited and felt stood out enough to mention:
You can see great pictures from all these areas in the Image Gallery! Make sure to take a look so you can see how great the province of Ontario really is!
- The Niagara Region spreads from Hamilton to Fort Erie. It has many great natural wonders including Niagara Falls and the Niagara Escarpment. Select Niagara Region in the left menu to learn more about great places in the Niagara Region.
- The Bruce Peninsula is a great place to visit. It is surrounded by the Georgian Bay and Lake Huron. Tobermory is a definite stop to make if you are heading through the Bruce Peninsula.
- Ontario has many Provincial Parks and Conservation Areas. Learn more about them in the Provincial Parks and Conservation Areas section.
- Hiking in Ontario is great! There's many hiking trails available for beginners and experts alike. The Bruce Trail is only one of the wonderful hiking trails Ontario has to offer.
- Southern Ontario is mainly surrounded by 3 of the 5 great lakes. It is Ontario's most populated section and offers the biggest urban areas.
- Northern Ontario offers its dense wilderness, many small and pleasant communities and unlimited wildlife.